Our team has identified some useful resources to help you select the right digital wallet for you.
- Jaxx: Jaxx is a wallet available for download on 8 platforms. With Jaxx you can not only import BTC but also BCH, ETH, Dash etc.
Find out more here: https://jaxx.io/
- Bread Wallet: Is a mobile application, available on Apple and Google Play. You will be able to manage your cryptocurrency funds directly on the app, make payments and receive new funds. To learn more about the Bread Wallet, follow the link: https://brecom/
Do you want to know how to import your Private Key to this wallet? Watch the following video.
- Mycelium: An alternative to Bread Wallet, Mycelium also offers individuals with a mobile application from which allows you to simply store and manage your crypto payments. Värdex recommends using Mycelium to upload Bitcoin from the paper wallet to the Mycelium application. The process is incredibly straightforward and can be completed quickly. Discover more about Mycelium, here: https://wallet.mycelium.com/
- Binance, Bitfinex and Coinbase: We think that keeping your cryptocurrency stored on an exchange has its advantages if you’re interested in exchanging your Bitcoin holding for other coins. Remember, if you want to participate in an ICO, you should not use your exchange wallet. Check out these exchange options: https://www.binance.com/, https://www.bitfinex.com, https://www.coinbase.com/
- Blockchain: Easy-to-use online web application that lets you save Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. You can easily transfer your bitcoins online from the Paper Wallet using the QR scanner available on their website. Incidentally, the Blockchain Wallet is also available as an app on iOS and Android. Whether this option is right for you, you can find out here: https://www.blockchain.com/
- MetaMask: It is more than just a wallet. MetaMask is a browser plug-in for the Ethereum blockchain that manages accounts and transfers tokens. Learn more about all functions here: https://metamask.io/