An important consideration after you complete your purchase of Bitcoins will be whether you want to keep your coins online or in an offline solution. If you want to import your Bitcoins to a digital (online) wallet, we recommend the Blockchain Wallet. This wallet is available for the smartphone as well as for the computer and it is free of charge. In this article you will find instruction to make the transfer successful. More good wallets can be found in the article 'Digital Wallets'.
- You receive the Paper Wallet from the Värdex Krypto ATM
- Download the Blockchain Wallet to your smartphone. (Available on iPhone and Android)
- Press 'Create Wallet'.
- Enter your data.
- After successful creation and registration you will be taken to the overview.
- Press the three dashes in the top left corner to enter the menu.
- Press on 'Addresses' and then under 'Imported addresses' on the '+'.
- Now you can scan the QR code of the private key and then a successful transfer should take place.
The following 35-second video shows you the transfer:
Below, you will find an instruction how to transfer the BTC to the Blockchain Wallet on the computer.