An important consideration after you complete your purchase of Ethereum(s) will be whether you want to keep your coins online or in an offline solution. If you want to import your Ethereum to a Diigital (online) Wallet, we recommend the Trust Wallet. This wallet is available for the smartphone as well as for the computer and it is free of charge. In this article you will find instruction to make the transfer successful. More good wallets can be found in the article 'Digital Wallets'.
- Once you purchased the ETH, you will receive the Paper Wallet from the Värdex Krypto ATM
- Download the Trust Wallet to your smartphone. (Available on iPhone and Android)
- When you have opened the main menu, press Settings.
- Click on first cell "Wallets".
- Press the "+" Sign
- Now you should be in the menu "Network". Select the appropriate currency. In your case, Ethereum.
- There will be opened "Import Ethereum" thus you will need to go to the menu selection "Import private key"
- Almost done! Now you can either enter the key manually or click on the QR code field and the scanner will open.
- Now just confirm the import by pressing "Import".
- Congratulations, you should have successfully imported the Wallet!
Below you can find a short video How to transfer purchased Ethereum (ETH) to Trust Wallet: