- In order to be able to transfer your Bitcoins from the Paper Wallet to Digital Wallet.
Download Coinomi Wallet
- After downloading On the top left, tap the three bars (menu).
- On the bottom left corner, select «+ Coins».
Now you can search and add the desired coin, in this case "Bitcoin".
Go back to «Overview» in the menu.
Import Paper Wallet
- In the "Overview" menu, search the crypto currency you want to import.
- Now select the three points on the top right.
- Select Empty Paper Wallet.
- With "Receive with" you can select and confirm the coin to be imported again.
- For the line "Private key" you can type in the "Private Key" of the Paper Wallet. However, it is recommended to type characters on the right side of the QR code. This is easier and more efficient.
- Now the scanner opens. Scan the QR code of the private key on the Paper Wallet.
- Almost there. Now you just have to click on «Next».
- Congratulations! You have successfully imported your cryptocurrency into your wallet.
This video is independent from Värdex Suisse AG. However, it shows the process of import.