If you decide to import your stored Bitcoins on the Värdex Secure Crypto Wallet to a digital (online) wallet, we recommend that you use the Blockchain Wallet. The Blockchain.info Wallet is available for the smartphone (iOS and Apple) as well as directly via Broswer.
To import your BTC's stored on provided Värdex Secure Crypto Wallet, follow these instructions.
- You will receive your personal Värdex Secure Crypto Wallet, on each buy directly from the OTC counter.
- Download the 'Blockchain Wallet' on your smartphone. (Available on iPhone and Android)
- Select "Create Wallet"
- Enter your information and create your account.
- After successfully creating and successfully logging in, you will be taken to the overview.
- Press the "three dashes" in the left corner to get into the menu.
- Press «Addresses» and then «Imported addresses» on the «+» Plus
- Now scratch the PRIVATE KEY off
- The PRIVATE KEY on the Värdex Secure Crypto Wallet (bottom right) and scan the QR Code, confirm it, then a successful carryover should take place.